Followers

Alone

You know what , i can pretend that im okay .. although you are so busy , make me jealous at you tweet , make me feel im not important to you , let me wait for your text for a long time , make me feel that you will happy with others , or you are not loving me as much as i love you ... i can pretent to be that way , because i don't wanna see you're out of mood , stress , can't focus in your exam .. i just wanna you to be happy , smile always cause i know you've already having a lot of problems .. although it hurts myself , i can do it for you ... with my laugh like "hahahahahaha" and all the smiley that can make you think that im sooo happy ... but im so lonely when im waiting for you .. i will not chat with another guy .. i just can't do that thing ... hurm ....

No comments:

Post a Comment

-Hai , Assalamualaikum ..
-Tinggalkan comment anda disini ya ..