Followers

Orang yg paling aku sayang

No caption , only the title .. is it enough ? Or want me to describe about him ? How much i love him ? Why i love him so much ? I can't tell you why i love him , because i think theres no reason for me to love him .. am i lie ? Hahahaha , what for ? Here i am , being honest to tell you that i have fall in love with .... my sweetheart ! Hahahahahaha .. i have no idea why i did this .. im just ..... a little bit lonely + sad + miss him .. i just found it .. instagram ... comment .... argh , please !! Feel jealous but i think i have to stop if thats what he want , right ? Just stop it Iqa .. just act like usual with the laugh , jokes ... no tears , heart broken , sad .. just laugh ! Laugh as much as you want ! Okay Iqa ?! You will be find then .. but i can't ... i can't stop from thinking about that thing .. why ?! I hate it ! I really really hate it ! Theres no more happy go lucky person in me .. im not happy with these feelings ..not at all .. i want to tell what i feel , but ... i want to tell him , but im scared ... i don't want to fight with him .. I hope that he will understand why i didn't reply his message today .. i think he should message or spend time with another girl .. if he want to ... i love him , but ... maybe this is the best ? Ya , maybe .. a lot of problem , ha ? Hahahaha ..

I believe i can fly
I believe i can touch the sky

It will be fun if i can fly ! Wah ... berangan ! In your dreamlah wei ! Hahahaha .. bila ada masalah , terbang tinggi tinggi ! Hahahaha , what kind of joke you made ?!

Why i can't erase your name from my heart ? Why it so hard ? Why i can't ? Why and why ? Hati aku ni ... lembut betul bila dgn kau .. petang marah , then malam aku cari kau balik .. my first love and always be .. usually hati aku keras bila dgn lelaki .. but with you its really different ..

No matter how hurt i am , i always want you to be happy .. although it was someone else by your side .. i will be happy with it .. for you .. demi kau .. tulah sedalamnya cinta aku .. kau kata aku muda lagi and might fall in love with someone else when i grow up .. but i think it will never happen .. i mean , its not that easy .. i can't imagine how i can forget you ...

Sincerely ,
  ♥ Me ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

-Hai , Assalamualaikum ..
-Tinggalkan comment anda disini ya ..