Followers

My life will change after these ..

Its really really hard for me to get know who is my true friend .. because people nowadays really love to stab behind your back .. also mine .. im just tired with all these .. yeah , i know .. im terrible person .. if you dont like me , then you dont have to pretend that you like me very much .. it hurts me .. when i knew the fact that you're talking something behind my back .. and ofcourse its not a positive thing .. i rather be alone than have a friend like that .. thats why i love animals .. they dont hate you , and they're not complaining about the way you walk , the way you talk and more .. and they stay loyal to you all the time .. they know how you feel if you're not in a good mood .. but why my parents want to throw them away ? They make me happy and laugh .. why my parents want the cat that make me happy far away from me ? What about my feelings then ? Not important anymore ? I shouldn't be happy ? I have to be the saddest people in the world ? Im tired ... tired with all these .. i want my true friend .. my cat .... i just want them .. thats all ..
My love ? I dont think that we're gonna be fine like we used to be .. im just done a thing that make him stay away from me ... and he really hate me right now .. i dont want to bother him .. i know he will be so stress when he with me .. i wont chat him ... and i think his mother was right .. he shouldn't have a relationship with me .. i love him , but i think im not the right person for him .. hope he will find the right person and being happy all the time .. aamiin ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

-Hai , Assalamualaikum ..
-Tinggalkan comment anda disini ya ..